Seattle Product Liability Attorneys
Product Liability Attorneys Based in Seattle
At the Bernard Law Group, our aggressive, experienced legal professionals handle a wide range of cases including, but not limited to:
- product liability
- defective product accidents
- defective drugs
- medical product negligence
Our team fights to ensure the rights of individuals who have been injured, suffered monetary or personal loss, and who will incur future expenses due to the negligence of others.
The public must be informed about defective products as a protection against health risks and serious injury. Our attorneys have extensive experience with cases of product recalls. We believe that corporations must be held accountable for their actions that place consumers in danger and result in serious damages.
The public has the right to expect that a manufacturer will produce a safe product built with the highest quality materials available.
There are three main categories of product liability cases:
- Defective Product Design: Cases in which the design of a product is inherently defective and therefore dangerous.
- Failure to Warn: Instances in which the manufacturer fails to meet their responsibility to caution consumers about a known danger.
- Dangerous Defective Products: Products that exhibit a manufacturing flaw that makes their use potentially injurious to consumers.
The Bernard Law Group has more than 30 years of experience in product liability matters. Our skilled team will investigate the facts, assess your claim, and establish which parties and insurance companies are to be held responsible. We organize all the details of composing and presenting these materials so you can focus on getting your life back in order.
If you or a loved one have suffered pain or injuries from a defective product, contact the Bernard Law Group to determine if you have a valid claim.
Legal Experts Are Available 24/7 to Provide Free Confidential Legal Consultations on Your Defective Product Personal Injury Claim 1-800-418-8282